1. UU. No. 22 of 2009 concerning Traffic and Road Transport;
2. PP. No. 32 of 2011 on Management and Engineering, Impact Analysis and Traffic Needs Management;
3. Regulation No. 5 of 2008 concerning the Formation and Organization Of Organization.
1. Regulation No. 27 of 2008 concerning the Organization and Working Procedures of the Department of Transportation, Article 20 paragraph 3.
1. When the Operation is carried out in conjunction with the Police, it shall be observed in coordination with the police;
2. In the event of unwanted things on the ground, it is required to consult first with the Head of Traffic.
1. Knowing the Rules and SOPs of Lalin Arrangements;
2. Know Traffic Signs;
3. Know the location and location to be operated.
2. Lalin flashlight (at night);
3. Operational Vehicles.
1. Making a written report of the incident of the Operation Location.