1. UU. No. 22 of 2009 on Traffic and Road Transport;
2. PP. No. 42 of 1993 on Inspection of Motor Vehicles on the Road;
3. Regional Regulation No. 5 of 2008 on The Organization's Arrangement and Formation.
1. Regulation of the Director General of Land Transportation No; SK.1763/KP.108.DRJD/2005 on Technical Instructions for Emergency Response to Passenger Transport Accidents;
2. Regulation No. 27 of 2008 on Organization and Service Governance.
1. If in its implementation is not in accordance with the procedure it will experience obstacles and obstacles in its implementation;
2. If something happens that is not desirable in the dining field must coordinate with the Chairman and the Police.
1. Know the duties and functions of motor vehicle control;
2. Have knowledge of the procedures for the implementation of motor vehicle control.
1. Office Stationery;
2. Event News Form crossing;
3. Inspection warning signs;
4. Operational Vehicles.
1. Stored as Electronic and Manual data.